Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hiatus Ends
After seeing some spirited minds blogging and the craze to associate with anything google, activity in my blog is resumed. But this time I have decided to flood this space with my posts. To begin, let me explain you why my posts have been sparse for a while now. It has nothing to do with the rigors of my b-school as they hardly take place when there is natural light. It is because of the thought process that i go through before scribbling here.
1. I don't want to blog on mundane things that happen with me, thereby making you go through the travails of knowing my ordinary life. Also letting people know what is happening with you through blogs is so impersonal.
2. I never believed in diary writing as it is like accepting your fate that you are not destined for greatness and looking for satisfaction in ordinary things.
3. I do not want to write on any contentious issue as it is already discussed threadbare, thereby making my blog redundant.
4. I have become tired of writing about my friends because that is becoming so predictable and also keeps only a small group interested.

So inspite of all this, why am I blogging now?
My friend just received his adsense cheque from google. So lets cut the crap and please start clicking on the ads by the side of this rambling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

like who ever got rich through adsense... come down to earth boy! So nothing personal, so its going to be another indian liberal blog eh?
liberalBlog=liberalBlog+1;
echo "liberalBlog";
output>192,373,463
Now the odds of your blogs making money...hmmm.. stop dreaming..
anyway srini machan looking forward to your blog, but please dont ever use the words 'Random Thoughts' in your blogs.. so sick of it..

Srinivasan said...

intention is nt to get rich... bt 4k without any tiring work seems lucrative....
ha ha.. random thots.. wil keep tht in mind...

vivek said...

dei,
read the adsense agreement rules carefully. am sure u already know them and just meant it as a joke. u are not supposed to explicitly or umplicitly encourage your readers into clicking the google ads that appear alongside your web content. google can remove it's service if they find it..
leaving that aside, great to read ur blogs again.. :)