Friday, March 17, 2006

KNOW MY MATES 2:
Ok in this edition let us take a peek on my buddy Sathish a.k.a Dv, theriyadhu.
If he is asked any question he first says ‘don’t know’ (theriyadu) and then comes up with an answer. That has become his habit.
How this guy started to be with us is still a mystery b’cos he doesn't copy, doesn't put proxy and doesn't do anything that a righteous college student is supposed to do. Maybe opposites attract. But still he doesn’t hate us for all that.
Often you can find him roaming in the campus. This guy loves college and never likes to return home. He sometimes starts leaving for home, reaches the entrance and then comes back into the college for no obvious reason.
He is a dreamy kind of guy and is very profound in some of his replies. For example I quote one of our conversations.

Me: what r u dreaming about da??
Dv: I am thinking what I am thinking about.
Me: what the hell does that mean da?
Dv: Dei I know I am thinking of something but I can’t remember what it is.

I advise u not to pick up an argument with him b’cos the combo of brain & brawn can drive u nuts. He is a spiritually inclined person unlike others in our group. He stands for everything that others don’t. He has never stayed away from his home for a night unless accompanied by parents (discounting our IVs).

He has a great appetite for breakfast. I actually found it out accidentally. One day he told me that he was famished as he had not had his breakfast. I asked him how he manages doing that. He said he had ONLY a glass of milk, bananas, apples and porridge, but no solid breakfast.

He is nuts about a girl from EEE in our college. He met her during the NSS camp and they both got together based on their common interest in music. The one foolish thing he did was he recorded his every experience in a diary. The diary was later exposed and everyone in the class got hold of it and went through. They both form the most studious couple in college. Their conversations are mostly confined to technical crap. Their favourite hotspot is, yeah u guessed right, the library. Latest on them is that he is teaching her matlab.(did any1 of u think of such a topic to put kadalai??) Oh I forgot to mention!!! This guy is a programming geek.

Ok enough of scorn. This guy is great company to be with. He is understanding and talks sense often. He is a teetotaler and abstains from anything dubious. However he doesn’t avoid others for being wayward.
I sincerely wish that he gets a move on with his crush.
All the best dude!!!

No comments: